1. How does Blogposting.net improve the Search Engine Ranking?
Ans: Blogposting.net can help you improve the Search Engine Ranking by promoting and advertising your website, through qualitative and contextual links.
2. What is Blogposting.net?
Ans: Blogposting.net is a blogger network where Advertiser can easily buy contextual on publisher blogs.
3. How does the Advertiser search for the Publisher Blog?
Ans: The advertiser will search for publisher blogs in his/ her account. Also, the advertiser can filter the blog list depending on a variety of choices such as PR, Alexa, DA, IP, Price, or Category.
4. How much does the Advertiser need to pay for each blogpost?
Ans: There is no fix amount of money that the advertiser will have to pay for each blogpost. Depending on the quality and depth of the article, prices can vary from as little as $2 to more than $100. The keys are quality and uniqueness. The administrator is the one setting the price based on the PR, Alexa, or DA old domains for each and every blog.
5. How much time is required to deliver the blogpost/ article?
Ans: All articles will become “live” in a matter of seconds from the moment they were approved on the blog.
6. How will I write articles?
Ans: All articles should be 100% unique, enchanting, well researched, and according to the blog’s profile. Only the articles that truly represent a value should be submitted for further appearance on the blogs. Thus, we are only searching for people with high knowledge of language and writing, who know how to write a unique article that is both interesting and suitable for each theme of a blog.
7. How many links can be added on a blogpost?
Ans: There is a limit of 2 links that can be added into the blogpost. The URL Link can be either a homepage or a deep link, it does not matter
8. Can the Advertiser edit the article once it was submitted?
Ans: The Advertiser can edit the article within 7 days after it was originally submitted, without paying any additional costs.
9. Can the Advertiser delete the article after the blogpost submission?
Ans: The Advertiser can delete the article within 7 days after the blog submission, and the payment will be refunded in their balance. After 7 days, the Advertiser can no longer delete the article.
10. Can the Advertiser add images or Youtube videos in their blogposts?
Ans: Yes, the Advertiser can add any content image or Youtube video related in the blogpost.
11. Can the Advertiser add feature images in the post?
Ans: Yes, the advertiser can.
12. Can the Advertiser insert a tag into the blogpost?
Ans: Yes, the advertiser can.
13. Are the blogpots links permanent on the blog?
14. What will happen if the Publisher removes the link?
Ans: The blogpost links are permanent; however, if any publisher will intentionally remove any link or delete any article, Blogposting will refund the full amount of money that needs to be paid within 30 days. And if a webmaster remove any link after a 1 month, then Blogposting will bulk that publisher.
15. Can an Advertiser post adult content on blogposts?
Ans: No, Blogposting does not allow adult content or any links towards adult sites in the article.
16. Can the Advertiser promote any casino or poker site?
Ans: Blogposting does not allow any content or link towards a casino, gambling, or a poker site.
17. Can the Advertiser post a Drip-feed article?
Ans: Yes, the Advertiser can post an article regarding future or old dates.